Go to home page...
Google Groups
Go to home page... Go to home page...
Additional Topics > Obtaining Employment Authorization Document (EAD)


  • Unlike the H-1B visa, an applicant employment authorization document is able to work for any employer (or multiple employers)

  • With employment authorization, it is not necessary to extend H or L status, which can save significant fees

  • The applicant maintaining H status may need to prove that he or she has maintained valid H status during the pendency of the adjustment of status process. This requirement is eliminated for the applicant with employment authorization

  • EADs are often issued within 90 days of application are valid for periods up to two years




MDgreencard.com is the official physician and scientist immigration web site of the:

Sherman Immigration Lawyers, P.C.
Mailing Address
P.O. Box 252133
West Bloomfield, Michigan 48325

Phone: (248) 851-7575
E-mail Us at: info@mdgreencard.com
Street Address (for courier deliveries only)
26111 W. 14 Mile Road
Suite 104
Franklin, Michigan 48025

Copyright © mdgreencard.com. All rights reserved. This site best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution. Designed and maintained by C2G Media Group, LLC